Saturday 12 January 2013

Welcome to my kitchen!


Looking at this now I know it doesn't look like much, but this blog will be home to some yummy recipes and delicious food soon!

Starting off as a facebook page to save my friends from constant food related posts and photos in their newsfeed, this blog will be a place to branch out that little bit further to share all things food.

This blog will all be about good food and things that anyone can make in a normal, everyday kitchen. As I often want to make something without having to make a trip out for "special" food items, the recipes I share or things I make are often focused around the everyday pantry. I also have a massive sweet tooth, which wouldn't have been a secret for long with my love for making desserts and sweets.

So watch this space - it won't be empty for long!

In the meantime, happy cooking :)

Steph xo

No comments:

Post a Comment